refreshing ice teas
Iced teas are the perfect soft drinks now that summer is around.
With our loose iced tea varieties, you are guaranteed to get your favorite soft drink.
And the best! Our teas contain no artificial additives.
You can easily prepare your iced tea:
What do you need to make iced tea:
- A teapot with a strainer - we recommend a teapot with a capacity of approx. 1.5l
- Drinking glasses - slightly larger glasses with approx. 0.50l are ideal
- ice throws
- and of course one of our loose teas
- some honey to sweeten
- Limes or lemon - round kumquats are particularly suitable!
This is how you prepare your iced tea - it's super easy! promised :)
- brew tea
- add honey to sweeten or leave natural as you like
- fill a glass to the brim with ice cubes
- Add mint & lime, if you like
- Pour the still hot tea over the ice cubes
Voila!! Your ice tea is ready
It is best enjoyed with friends during a BBQ or after hard gardening.
You can also put the thirst quencher in a thermos flask and take it with you to the lake or hiking.
Another little tip: if you would like to sweeten your tea a little and you have chosen a darker type of tea such as Assam or Earl Gray, forest honey goes perfectly with it.
of course you can adapt your tea recipe as you wish.
We hope you enjoy experimenting and would also be very happy to hear about your experience reports. You are welcome to leave them in the comments!